Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Birthday

I turned 10 on January 23, 2009, and I got $80.00!! I got a microscope set that had shrimp eggs in it. Ummmm..... a soccer ball, a slider phone that has an MP3 player (it's tight!). I went to Main Event. I went to the XD Theater. I saw the new video simulation. I thought it was awesome. My friends Juan and Amanda came to my house for cake and ice cream and Amanda came to Main Event. Juan had to go home because he had to wake up early. Amanda and Juan are my best friends. My sister is crazy. She smokes. Now I new favorite song. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley, and my second favorite is Scatman. My favorite television show is Chowder. Ha-ha... I just got off topic for a few seconds there. I'm still in the 4th grade and it still sucks.

1 comment:

Jerez Sherry said...

happy birthday jeremy..!!!